Thinking of organising a team building event for your company and don’t know where to start?
This guide shows you exactly how to go about planning and booking an team building event with EventWorks in 5 easy steps!
1. Find out information – Visit our team building section on our website where you will find a list of our event options along with an overview, timings, suitable numbers and client testimonials. To make it easier for you to find what you are looking for, we have divided our events into categories such as team games for small groups/large groups, creative team events, indoor/outdoor teambuilding etc. We also have a last minute events section with a list of events with short turnaround times.
2. Contact us for more details – After you have an idea of what we do, you can fill out a contact us form on our website or call our office directly. One of our event managers will be happy to help you out and assist you in planning a memorable event. All we need from you is a brief which answers the following questions: What kind of event you are interested in? e.g indoor events or outdoor events, creative or physical, competitive or collaborative etc. , how many people is the event for?, when will the event take place? What is your timeframe? Do you have a specific objective or theme or message for this event? Do you have a budget in mind?
3. Request an event proposal – Once you have discussed your event criteria with one of our event managers, we will then put together a proposal for you with some great ideas and options for your team building event which we think is suited towards your preferences.
4. Follow up – After you have received our team building event proposal via email, we will then follow up with you to hear your feedback and review the options suggested.
5. Book your event – We will plan a fantastic event for you and ensure that it is a great success!