Kick off the New Year with a bang! What better way to refresh your workforce after the Christmas holidays and motivate them for the year ahead by holding an energiser event!
Our expert event managers here at EventWorks are bursting with creative ideas to get your staff upbeat and goal oriented.
We understand that the first quarter of the New Year is a busy one for company conferences and the unveiling of future company plans and we are here to help. We cover all event management services and our specialities are creative teambuilding events and interactive conference breakout games and energisers.
We have devised a number of fantastic events that are ideal when planning a conference or corporate teambuilding event:
1) Lift Off Theme- A futuristic themed team game where our not so famous scientist warns the teams of an impending doom. Teams must design and build their own rocket using art materials and afterwards assemble outside where their rocket is launched on the outside launch pad to ensure their survival. This team task requires innovation, time management and first rate communication skills to succeed. This is very impactful event for a new product or service launch in the pipeline.
2) Calendar 2012 – Staff are split into 12 teams and given fun props and costumes to choose from, a storyboard, a theme, a digital camera and instructions. Each team has 45-60 minutes to take a creative shot. We then download the images and put them together to make a unique company calendar for the New Year. Every month with this tangible memento, staff will remember this event, the emotion it evoked, the fun they had and the people they met! This event sits perfectly alongside any conference and is a great icebreaker.
3) Art Explosion – For this creative event, teams work together to create their own masterpiece (to our strict criteria) using a wide selection of art materials to help them be innovative. At the very end we then combine all the various pieces like a jigsaw and best of all a hidden message is revealed to all. A great way to launch a new marketing phrase, slogan or tagline or the year ahead or even just a great way to act as an icebreaker and integrate lots of smaller teams together. View a great sample video of this event here.
4) Video Production Events – Video/Film style events are also a brilliant way to capture an event and give staff something to look at again and again and be reminded of the fun they had working together. A good idea to kick off the year would be to have staff film a new TV advert for their company, to promote a new product and service. Another option is our custom event called Team MTV where your group is split into teams and given costume accessories. Each team then has to perform a piece of a song for example, the song ‘One Vision’ and film it. At the end of the shoot, all of the teams performances are edited by us and put together to complete the track. This reinforces the message to staff that teamwork is imperative for their overall success.
5) Flash Design of Presentations- Not sure how to improve your PowerPoint presentation? Look no further. We have the experience and expertise to transform your PowerPoint slides using flash design and animations to create a professional look. These really enhance your presentation, reinforce your key message and make an strong impact on your delegates.
We have many set packages for conference energisers and teambuilding activities but we also customise events based on your brief. Simply fill in our event plan form and we’ll get back to you with a proposal containing innovative and unique ideas to meet your needs, tie in with your theme and really drive your key message home. The result? A truly memorable event that will leave a positive lasting impression on your employees and an incredible boost in morale.
If you are thinking of planning an event in the New Year, Contact us today and we will happily send you a proposal!